google-site-verification=ECX1M6_Vb39ty4VtQDXQce6wOjmPTxSettd3hTIZb9Q

Reason for Job Change - Interview Question

random

Reason for Job Change - Interview Question

Why are you looking for a job change?

It is likely that you will be asked this question in a job interview. You may be asked "Why do you want to leave your current job?" Or why are you leaving your job Or what you dislike about your current job? 

For all the answer is similar. you should never directly criticize your current company when answering In fact, you should compliment your current employer. 

Related Article : How to write formal email format for job application

interview tips job change, looking for a job change, HR interview questions, change jobs, job interview questions change
interview tips job change
So, you can give the following reason why you want to leave that the interviewer can appreciate.
  • I am thankful to my last working company to giving me chance to work with them. I have learned a lot of things out there. But I want to take new challenges, new responsibilities and opportunities.
  • I am looking to explore better opportunity to sharpen my skills and learning, improve my earning potential based on current experience and being this company a big platform I think it may fulfill all what I want.
  • I want to find a company with more opportunities. My previous company was very small and didn't have opportunities for growth. After learning about the work environment here, I felt this is exactly the type of place I want to work.
I hope you will enjoy the interview tips while preparing to give a Job Interview. I would like to have feedback from my blog readers. Your valuable feedback, question, or comments about this article are always welcome. 

Also If you like this article, don't forget to share this article with your friends and colleagues.
Reason for Job Change - Interview Question Reviewed by Ravi Kumar on 3:04 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Etechpulse © 2012 - 2017

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.